DABA

Internet Business Show: Deborah Omeni Reveals the Power of Using Sales Funnels in Business

3 min read
0 Likes
0 Replies

Published

By Chimfoun Dials

Some things cannot work. Like a guy asking a lady he’s meeting for the first time to marry him. This is the same scenario that plays out when the only thing you do on the internet is selling.

In a chat with Stephanie Ronald, lead generation and sales funnel expert, Deborah Omeni shared interesting lessons on using sales funnels to improve your sales online.

Here are some of the lessons:

  • If you are not applying a sales funnel strategy to anything you are selling online, you will not get good results. When you use a sales funnel, it’s easier for people to buy from you because you are giving them value at each point of the funnel.

  • Sales funnel is about gathering leads instead of gathering customers. A lead is someone who is interested in what you want to sell.

  • Leads keep you in business. Instead of having a customer-based target, you should have a lead-based target. 

  • Try to get those that are interested and find a way to keep them. The easiest way to get a lead is to offer them something in exchange for their information. After that, give out value. People need you to give them value before they give you their money.

  • There are four segments of the online market: problem unaware (60%), problem aware (20%), information gatherers (17%) and buyers (3%).

  • When you just sell online, you are only selling to 3% of the market already in the buy mode. When you use a sales funnel, you can capture the remaining 97%.

  • Your goal in using a sales funnel is to make the remaining 97% buyers. You do this by offering value that is specific to the market segment.

  • For the 17% who are in information-gathering mode, they are researching different solutions to their problem. Your marketing strategy at this level is to give them reasons to buy the solution you are offering.

  • For the 20% that are problem aware, they are nonchalant about looking for a solution. Your marketing strategy at this level is to hit on the problem and offer your product/service as a solution.

  • For the 60% who are unaware of the problem, your job is to bring the opportunity to them, make them realize the problem and offer your product/service as a solution.

In her chat with Stephanie, Deborah shared useful insights on lead generation and using sales funnels to grow as a business owner on the internet. She also left a golden piece of advice for newbies who want to start an online business.  

Watch the full episode here


Share this article

There's alot more on the way! Subscribe to our newsletter to get an early peek at what's next and share your feedback.


Sign in or create a new account

It looks like you aren’t connected to DABA, Click here to get connected.

message icon
message icon

Anonymous

More From DABA Blog

Cover Image for 5 High-Income Skills For Introverts

#Skills

5 High-Income Skills For Introverts

Cover Image for Japa-ing And The 3 Currencies You Need For Financial Freedom

#From Daba, With Love

Japa-ing And The 3 Currencies You Need For Financial Freedom

Cover Image for 7 Steps To Finding and Fulfilling Your Purpose

#Personal Development

7 Steps To Finding and Fulfilling Your Purpose

Cover Image for 10 Types of Crypto Traders in a Red Market